"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
- Rose Kennedy
quarta-feira, abril 01, 2009
In projects different teams that collaborate come to point where they do not understand each other what they are saying. So, here is a joke that depicts this situations perfectly:
- Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month.
- Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
- Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
- Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'll produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
- Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with a delivered baby.
- Tester is a person who always tells that this is not the Right baby.